Lack of computer rest breaks may cause:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Repetitive strain injury (RSI)
- Computer vision syndrome (CVS)
- Deep-vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Mouse elbow (epicondylitis)
This free program reminds you to take regular computer rest breaks.
Regular computer breaks can reduce the negative effects of prolonged computer use.
- Easy to configure, no list of confusing parameters to decipher.
- Configuration not even required – defaults work for most everyone.
- No additional support software required that may need to be installed. (Microsoft .net NOT required.)
- Does not interfere with power saving features of your computer like standby or hibernation.